Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ellie's challenge

Here it is, my first ever post!

It was supposed to be the videos of Ellie's program, Franz's follow-up (he hoopa looped, mike), and the Atis' number. I was then supposed to follow that up with pics and videos from the sportsfest.
FAIL!!!
Ellie's video alone took forever and ever and ever and ever to upload, so I abandoned that idea for now. Better ways to upload bey and bill?

So here's my replacement post. Franz and I were supposed to play Upwords tonight, and Ellie said she wanted to play. So we started forming words for her to read, like:

and:

and the impressive:


Here's what Ellie put together for me and Franz to read!!























































































2 comments:

  1. next time, upload the video on youtube then embed on blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay ellie is awesome!! she will kick her ac classmates' asses!!!!

    ReplyDelete